Vitamins For Hair Growth and Much More!

My mom and I were in Sephora the other day when we noticed a lady with beautiful long thick and healthy hair. She started talking to my mom about what she does to grow her hair and told her about Biotin 5000. She said she started taking it and her hair grew like crazy. So I went to the GNC website to check out reviews and indeed people were raving about it! I decided to order a bottle and took my first dose today. I will be sure to do an update a month or so from now to let you know whether it worked or not.


So then I got to thinking that I wanted to incorporate some other vitamins into my daily regimen. I've started taking Fish oil as a source of Omega 3. Fish oil is good for so many reasons. It's a beauty supplement as well as a mood booster. I also started taking Vitamin D for it's mood boosting properties.  Last but not least I'm incorporating an apple cider vinegar vitamin which aids in boosting metabolism and breaking down fat. I'm hoping to pair these vitamins with a new exercise and diet plan in hopes of getting healthier and stronger in the months to come. I'll let you know how it all pans out!

No comments:

Post a Comment