Hair Vitamin and Hair Growth Update!


Last month I told you guys that I was going to start taking a new hair vitamin and that I would give an update after about a month (See previous posts). Before I give you the update I must first admit that I haven't taken these vitamins faithfully every day. HOWEVER these vitamins are AMAZING!!! Even with my inconsistency in taking these I have noticed wonderful results. My hair grew like milkweed and I even noticed my eyelashes grew longer. Now that I have seen these results I have vowed to be more consistent with these vitamins in order to see maximum results. If you have any questions or comments regarding these vitamins please check out my original post and leave comments below.



This is my current length after taking these vitamins for only a month. I noticed a good inch and half of growth in just one month!

2 comments:

  1. Are you still using the vitamins? Did you have any breakouts ? How did you like the Organix Brazilian keratin products ... I am buying new products soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask which vitamins you are taking? :)
    I've a bad hair cut and I'm desperately trying to grow my hair back.
    Please help me!!

    ReplyDelete