Hair Product Haul

My hair is in need of an extreme makeover. I stopped by the store today and picked up a few goodies to hookup my hair. I've really been wanting to try the Macadamia oil line that's sold in Ulta and pervades YouTube. It is, however, extremely pricey. Instead I opted for Organix's line. I also got Garnier hair color and a deep repair mask.


I'm SO in love with my Remington curling wand that I decided to buy the bigger wand. I love bigger, looser curls for an everyday look and this will be perfect.


I will be sure to follow everything up with a review. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Idk about the Organix stuff but the deep treatment mask is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the organix work for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked great! Not sure if its my fave yet but I'm definitely feeling it:)

    ReplyDelete