Happy Saturday!

I'm so ashamed to say that I have not "blogged" in so long. Life can be crazy. I'm learning to take the time I need to be sane, happy, and healthy out of each day. Today was my first day at home with no distractions in months.....months! Crazy right. I realized I've been so busy running to birthdays, holidays, and other things with my friends and family I neglected to take time for Ciara. I would encourage any of you who are not taking the proper time out of your day to tend to your home, health, or anything concerning you to do so. It will make all the difference.
Got some Fro-Yo with yummy toppings:)
Got my truck serviced and clean. Look how she sparkles:)
Made a late lunch: Veggie Skewers, Whole Cooked Lobster, & Homemade Lemon Butter Sauce



No comments:

Post a Comment