Let Go and Let God Part II


OK. So remember how I was telling you to let go and let God? Well the Lord put this on my heart today for some reason. In life we ALL go through trials and tribulations. We make decisions...some good and some bad. At times it seems like we may not make it through the obstacles put in front of us, but somehow we pull through. Have you ever been so tired, cried out, and hopeless that you just had to let go? That's the point many people get to. But you can do more than just let go. You can let go and let God handle all the stress, all the worries, all the trials you are going through. My life and the lives of many others is a testimony that when you let go and let God handle it, he will see you through and bring you out of it better than you started. Just trust him...and see what happens! Determine in your heart that you will no longer fight a battle that you cannot win. Leave it up to someone who can handle any and everything...


I couldn't seem to fall asleep
There was so much on my mind
Searching for that peace
But the peace I could not find
So then I knealed down to pray
Praying help me please
Then He said you don't have to cry
Cause I'll supply all your needs
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dewayne_woods/let_go.html ]
As sooon as I stop worrying (soon as I stopped worrying)
Worrying how the story ends (When I let go)
I let go (And I let) and I let God (let Him have)
(Let Him Have) Let God have His way
(That's when things) That's when things start happening
I'll stop looking at back then
I let go and I'll let God have His way

There so much going on
Sometimes I can't find my way
And often times I struggle
Struggle from day to day
I have to realize that it's not my battle
It's not my battle to fight
I have to know if I to put it in His hands
That everything will be alright

1 comment:

  1. This was so encouraging for me. It really, really works.
    Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete