★Updates!!!★

Ok. Ready for a SUUUUPER long post? Here it is:) This is OH SO overdue, but better late than never right? I have been swamped with work, school, and life lately that I haven't gotten to blog as much. I miss you guys! Anyway I thought I would fill you in on what you've missed:)

Last month I went to New Orleans for MARDI GRAS!!!! Whoop! Whoop! Bangin food, parties, music, everything. LOVE love love Nola:)








I've been uploading ALOT on YT. Check out these recent vids!



Had an AMAZE v-day. My love bought me a gorgeous diamond necklace and showered me with lots of love and gifts!



Of course work and school take up ALOT of my time. But guess who's receiving her MBA in June?! I've also been trying to squeeze in extra workouts for my upcoming vacay:)

      



I've also been taking on the task of eating healthier AND decorating my place. I'm all done with the kitchen table. What do you think?






And if you guys are interested here's a vlog vid that includes some of the stuff in this post and other random things I've been up to!;)



Thank you guys ssssssoooooo much for sticking with me during my times of recess from the blog. Now that I've updated you on ERRRYYthang I can continue on to posting regularly. If you guys like this type of stuff follow me on Twitter for daily updates:)
 -------> My Twitter

♡ You guys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment