Mind and Body Cleanse Day 4


Daily workouts are a part of my routine
Today marks the fourth day of my mind and body cleanse and I'm already noticing a difference! It's amazing the clarity a detox of the body and mind can do for you. For the past four days I have been giving my body fresh, healthy foods, vitamins, and all natural products. I have been coupling it with daily workouts and I even started a yoga routine that I can do right in my living room on mornings when I don't want to trek to the gym. 
I'm trying out new all natural products
I'm also noticing that I have more clarity and more productivity. It may be a placebo effect and more a result of aging and maturation, but I tend to see things more differently now than I ever had. That includes spirituality, work, relationships, friendships, etc. It's just allowed me to pritotize things in my life better. I've also forced myself to get more sleep and to give myself positive affirmations everyday instead of negativity.

Initially I set out to do this cleanse for a few weeks in preparation for photoshoots, appearances, etc. But this is turning out to be far more beneficial to my body and mind than I thought it would. It's not extreme or grueling. Therefore I may find ways to incorporate some of these principles into my  life on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment