My Tips For Surviving Finals


Ahhh. It's that time again. The hell before Christmas heaven. Yes. Finals. Although I'm now a seasoned boring adult and no longer take what I would consider legit finals, I've had my share. Here are my tips for surviving the struggle:

1. All nighters are inevitable. Maintain with caffeine. Am I a doctor (yet)? NO. Is this good health advice? NO. But let's face it; it works. You can sleep when you're dead, or at least on break. 

2. Break it up. Studying for hours on end is never fun. Take a break and watch your favorite TV show, call a friend, or go grab coffee with a cutie. It will re-energize you and keep you focused during designated study times.

3. Keep it honest. Don't cheat. Cheater's never win....or maybe they do sometimes. But I know too many people who have gotten caught. It goes on your academic record permanently and can jack up your chances of getting a decent job after graduation. Put in the work and do the time. You will feel more accomplished anyway.

4. Forget about it. After you take the test, forget it ever existed! What's done is done. You might as well wile out and enjoy break. If you bombed, learn from it and kill next semester. 

Happy Studying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment