Reorganizing My Closet


Reorganizing My Shoe Shelf
Today I decided to reorganize my closet! I just moved into my new place in June and I'm still putting the finishing touches on it. My closet space is fairly small and I have a good amount of clothes and shoes, so I want to make it as efficient and functional as possible. I already added another row of clothes to one side of my closet for added space. I'm also going to install another shoe shelf on the other side. I'm still not sure exactly how I'm going to organize my bags and purses. Suggestions are welcomed!
                               
                                     My Dream Closet!

5 comments:

  1. Nice shelves! That dream closet rocks, too! Have you seen my Diva Closet videos? Check them out.
    http://youtu.be/KgSE0xR4RUw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that would be my dream closet to. lol...

    Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the video. I love your closet! Thanks for the tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the first step is always organizing our closets in order for us to see if we just have too many stuff or need a new storage already. There are certain closets here http://www.closetsnbeyond.com that can be suitable for particular needs at home too!

    ReplyDelete