What I Eat To Get Camera-Ready

A big part of what I do is recruiting through PR and media relations. From time to time I do public appearances and TV interviews to talk about what I do. Tomorrow morning I will be appearing on a local morning show to do just that. We all know the camera adds 10 unforgiving pounds, so I do everything I can to look slimmer and "camera-ready" so to speak. Here are my tips on what to eat/drink:


                         
Today's lunch/dinner: Asparagus, mushrooms,
fish, and a sweet potato
1. Drink lots of water!

2. Flush with diuretic fruits and veggies like watermelon and asparagus

    3. Minimize carbohydrates and salt because these can make you look puffy


Here is an example of what I eat the day before an appearance or photoshoot. It consists of mostly fish and veggies along with a sweet potato for energy. Of course I will be washing this down with lots of water as well. Wish me luck!:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment