Weave VS Natural- Which Do You Prefer?

Weave

No Weave
Can you tell the difference between these two pictures? Maybe not if you're a guy, but probably so if you're a living, breathing, woman. That's right, the war of the weaves. 


I took to Facebook and Twitter recently to poll guys on which they prefer- weave or natural? Most guys responded that they prefer natural if possible, but won't argue with a weave wearing woman. I guess to each his own. 


My question is- Is it a deal breaker? I've heard some men bash weave, lacefronts, wigs etc. but then turn around and say how "Bad" Beyonce and Meagan Good are. Hmmm...I guess their hair just grows real fast. 


Please note that "bald head scalywags" are not the only people who wear fake hair. Black, white, red, purple, and women of all races, backgrounds, and hair types wear weave. I have friends with hair down their back that wear wigs, tracks, etc for fun and to switch things up. 


Take myself for example. I have a good amount of natural hair that can take me 3-4 hours to wash, condition, and flat iron. I love my hair and I wear it every chance I get, but can you imagine? Working out, running through the rain, and even dancing can become treacherous endeavors. I'll be unbeweaveable every now and then to keep my sanity.


So what is your take? Are weaves unnatural, unnecessary, and unattractive? Or can they be done with taste and tact? Would you date a woman who wore fake hair or is it a deal breaker? Women how do you feel? 

6 comments:

  1. I like you with a weave it looks very pretty & natural, & I love your natural hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer your natural hair you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Natural...The weave isn't necessary especially when you have a head full of your own beautiful hair...

    ReplyDelete